Question #14718210

I wasn't paid for the days I worked. What to do?

I recently lost my swipe in card for work last Tuesday and I haven't been able to clock in and out. It takes 3 days to get a replacement card and I requested the replacement last Friday (no one worked on Wednesday and Thursday, and the people left early on Tuesday) and was told to go get it tomorrow. I emailed the administrative director regarding it and he is supposed to manually put in my time to get paid. I checked my pay stub for last week and I see I was only paid for Monday. I don't know what to do about this. Do they have the right to not pay me for all the days I could not swipe in? I was told to email this administrative director and usually is not an issue, it has happened to my coworkers before. The only problem I can think of is because I just recently transferred to my current position and I report to a different supervisor and maybe he works differently. I will send him a email again, maybe as a reminder. But if I still don't get pay for those days, I don't know what to do. I do have my coworkers, and other people who can prove I was here, is not like I am lying and asking to be paid for doing nothing. So any advise on this?

2016-11-29 17:14:50

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.