Question #14818042

Do you think that this is just a coincidence or I really predicted the future?

I ve always been known to have weird dreams. Some are really scary, some are weird, and some are just plain crazy. In October I had two dreams that my mom had cancer. In the morning while I eat breakfast I usually tell my mom about my dreams. If they re bad she says something to make me feel better and the day just goes on normally. This day she just asked if she lived in the end and the answer was yes. In the next two weeks she was diagnosed with breast cancer after discovering two lumps in her breast. I just found out this January because we were vacationing most of November and she didn t want to ruin my Christmas after that. This morning she told me that she thinks I predicted her cancer in my dream. I have no memory of discussing that dream with her or even having that dream but everyone else in my family does! Do you think it s a coincidence or do you think that my dream actually predicted the future

2017-01-02 23:40:39

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.