Question #14818051

What kind of MRI should I get from Eye/ Front of the face pain?

Im about to buy an MRI or something. I have pain in and behind my eyes going down to my nose and teeth. Sometimes it goes into my neck. Im just looking for advice on what MRI i should get. I know theres brain/neck but does any of that show the front of your face?

2017-01-02 23:38:23

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.