Question #14968139

What would you call a hat like this?

The photo is of John Lennon. I have a similar hat and want more, but I can't find them. The one I have I got from target, who constantly changes up things like their hats. Anyway, I know his is a newsboy hat, but I don't think mine is. my hat has a hard brim with snaps on it so it can convert into a golfer's cap. The seems are similar to a golfer's cap. Open, it does not look as baggy as a newsboy hat, and seems more like a soft-peaked hat. It definitely seems military in style, but it's also obviously not military surplus. My hat is also corduroy.

2017-03-19 10:41:29

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.