Question #14968297

Read it and tell me what you think about it! any suggestions?

Here it goes It's 5 A.M; and I'm wide awake; moonlight My windows opened them up for you to come inside And you always say: Love's not a disease; but loving me is! It's like driving a fast car with no wheel! Ooh…If only James dean Had seen your wild eyes You're…A real daydream You taste like paradise Baby it's a heart; it's a heart; not a hotel I try but I just can't get you out of my head Baby it's a heart; it's a heart; not a hotel I try but I just can't keep my hands to my self Wasting time's Easier than chasing it as it flies And That's why I think of you all morning; noon and night And I always say: Love is not a black sin; but loving you is! It's deep and overdose and dangersly! Ooh…If only James dean Had seen your wild eyes You're…A teenage daydream You taste like a true lie Baby it's a heart; it's a heart; not a hotel I try but I just can't get you out of my head Baby it's a heart; it's a heart; not a hotel I try but I just can't keep my hands to my self We both know you're the one That I can't live without… Now that you're in my heart You can't ever check out… Baby it's a heart; it's a heart; not a hotel I try but I just can't get you out of my head Baby it's a heart; it's a heart; not a hotel I try but I just can't keep my hands to my self Baby it's a heart; it's a heart; not a hotel Baby it's a heart; it's a heart; not a hotel you're in my heart forever

2017-03-19 13:29:35

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.