Question #15218180

Does this sound like a panic attack?

So I know I have a history of anxiety. Depression as well as suicidal thoughts. But throughout a few years I've always had these little attacks that some times are worse than others. Basically, I'll be fine one minute, and the next I start progressively feeling like I'm not getting enough air, so usually what helps me get a full breath is yawning. Then it gets worse. I start constantly feeling the need to take a deep breath. Sometimes it hesitates. Like something blocking that full breath of air from coming in. Then I start panicking cause I feel like I'm almost suffocating. I start shaking profusely and my heart starts racing. I try breathing through my nose but sometimes it just won't help. These attacks will last for at the most 10 minutes. Yesterday I had one and a mini one earlier today. I'm so scared something's really wrong, and I'm hoping it's only the panic attacks so I can just get prescription for it.

0000-00-00 00:00:00

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.