Question #15218259

What is the name of the part the abs sensor gets installed in?

Have an old Hyundai and I needed to replace the abs sensor. I have the sensor, but the hole it goes in is in really bad shape. Can someone tell me the name of the part so I can order it? TIA!

2017-07-30 02:54:22

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.