Question #1900167

What do I need for a working holiday in Australia?

Ok so my mate moved over to Australia for 6 months, 2 months ago, Now I am planning to go over and stay with him, he has gone on a Working Holiday Visa which lasts for 12 months, I wanted to get one for 6 months as I am only planning to stay until April next year so don't need any longer but I wasn't 100% sure if i got everything to go so what i wanted you lovely people to do was provide me with a list of everything that i will need that will allow me to go over and live in Australia until mid April next year without any hitches or bugs, please include everything even the minor things, Many thanks in Advance, Dan

2012-11-18 20:15:16

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.