Question #2246447

Rap Line: 15 Years Old (1-10?)?

15 years old, please give a 1 out of 10 please, thank you. Yo, word up -Uprisen from the filth To execute their common stealth Demons to idiotize and shelve Selling souls in exchange for wealth -They say Hip Hops's dangerous for kids I think its time, they realize the world we live A world, where they give more to war, than the impoverished -With brave dieing daily, fighting for whats maybe Still to this day, they wonder why people turn crazy -This world makes me sick, inside struggling to think Coat myself with zinc, outside to remain thick -- uh -When will this world change, it's so so strange Residents gone missing, with no-one to blame Earth corrupted, with greed and shame, I can't think straight Head down, staring at the food on my plate Wondering if this is my fate, to be the stronger man To become father of many nations, like Abraham -I wish i had the ability to fly, spirit soaring the blue skies To avoid and escape, the whispers of Lucifer's lies

2012-12-01 09:54:39

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.