Question #2350067

How can I keep my Turkish boyfriend from having to leave Australia after we get married on WHV?

I am an Australian citizen and I wish to marry my Turkish boyfriend. He is coming here on a Work and Holiday visa with a no further stay condition. We wish to get married during this time rather than apply for the Prospective marriage visa mainly due to the costs. I am wondering if there is any way to avoid him having to leave after we get married to apply for the temporary partner visa. Would he qualify for the bridging visa if we are married, or will the no further stay condition still hamper the eligibility for a bridging visa?

2013-03-15 09:53:47

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.