Question #2350128

I have Mono, Can someone help me?

I went to the doctors 5 days ago, and he said I have Mono. I am so miserable. It's really hard for me to sleep. I have to wait until I am kind of really tired, and After a few hours of sleep, maybe 5 to 6 hours ( I usually can sleep longer) I wake up and can't go back to sleep. I want to sleep a lot because I am in so much pain. Usually after maybe 3 hours of sleep I wake up at the littlest noises. Like for instance, My boyfriend text me before he leaves for school around 6:45 and my phone vibrates and I wake up and I text him and can't go back to sleep. So I am up from like 6:300 to around 1:30 to 2 in the morning. Is there anything I can do to help me sleep? I am 15 by the way. I am not taking any real medicine for it. He gave me a blood test to be sure. He told me I have to miss a week of school and a month of gym. He also told me " Eat before you're hungry, Drink before you're thirsty, and Sleep before you're tired." Take some vitamins, I'm taking 1 A Day for teens. He told me not to take Tylenol. And my lymph node In my neck is so swollen. It hurts to touch it, And it hurts to turn it to the left ( the side it's on).

2012-12-05 09:12:35

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.