Question #4421800

Fashion help!!!!!!!!?

I'm 16 year old girl, and really not much of a girl, and quite a lone, and just don't like who I am. But I'm like a Tomboy. I don't like much to shop. But I'm willing to change that. I'm fat, I'm serious. Not joking. I'm trying to be healthy, and I'm trying hard. I can do it, I know that. Anyway, I want to know how to hide some fat, just a little. Like which color of clothes, doesn't make you look that fat, but makes you a little skinny. I need more clothes, everyday I where jeans and a shirt and a jacket. That gets tiring. So I want to get more color clothes. I have a little bit dark skin, not much, if that matters. I was looking on JCP website. And I kind of liking Arizona shirts, but I don't know about pants tho. I don't like there pants much, and I don't like skinny jeans, much. And I want some clothing like other girls my age wearing. I want to be and feel like girl, not a boy. So please can someone help me, I'm being serious. I don't want anything rude, nice and clean answers please. Thanks you! :)

2013-03-23 06:47:30

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.