Question #4832775

facial skin remedies/masks/or products to help skin look healthier?

I am 19 years old and beyond uncomfortable with my skin. I have acne but it's nothing major and nothing compared to what some people have. I have a few pimples on my face which honestly don't even bother me that much because I know that they will just go away. What does bother me are my acne scars and overall appearance of my actual skin itself. I find that more natural face masks help my skin. I've been mixing honey, olive oil, raw sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon and letting that sit on my face at night for about 15 minutes. It has helped my skin somewhat but I still can't stand to look at myself. As a toner, I mix lemon juice and apple cider vinegar to help fade my acne scars but that has barely done anything. I have been drinking a lot of water because I know that is the number one thing that is good for your skin along with eating a healthy diet. I am going to the dermatologist soon, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any different face masks or products that actually improved the look of their actual skin? I heard fresh coffee grinds could possible help? If anyone has any advice please let me know and thank you so much for reading all of this!

2013-04-02 15:04:21

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.