Question #500249

Flesh tunnels - More info? (Experienced only)?

Hey guys... I am planning to get a flesh tunnel in my ear but I have a few more questions which I was hoping someone who has experience in this area would mind answering them. Are there any risks if I have one without a previous piercing? - I am planning to get a flesh tunnel in my right ear but I do not have a previous piercing in it, but I heard I can still have one but it will still be slightly more painful, is there any risks if I have one this way - And you personally would you recommend I get a piercing in before hand. What is the maximum size I can have without the cancel of scarring? - I heard with the flesh tunnels they can still heal up if they are small enough but what is the maximum size I can have without any chance of scarring - or at least a reduced chance of scarring. How painful is it to have one? - Was the process painful? What is the process in order to get a flesh tunnel? - What do they do to make you have one? Health risks of having them? Thank you for your time.

2012-09-27 16:30:13

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.