Question #5563658

Large video file to dvds?

I have video file which is 13 GB in size mpeg 2 format ! Now how to make dvds of that large file with same or different dvd menu. I tried nero and one of its function span disc but not able to create menue for one or more dvds. I tried splitting files in winrar but after split job is done not able to open single file because when I extract the first part of the movie it asks or goes for second,third,fourth part and combine them again in a big file as before. I want to split them files in few parts which can fit on 4.7 dvd and create menue as I like for each dvd and burn them. When I burnt this big file with one of the nero feature job done and I was quite happy after burning complete I played dvd on normal dvd player shocked and made me think "WHY" the quality of movie was pretty good before make this dvd but on dvd player I hardly can see faces of people colour quality rubbish. Please help how big movies can be burn on more than one 4.7gb dvds with menu.

2013-04-22 19:13:54

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.