Question #5700048

Overcontribute to RSP?

i overcontributed to RSP today (Feb 27). i intended to move money to regular savings account and moved to RSP instead. i did intend to contributed to rsp on march 2. Will i be able to use this contribution for 2013 return without doing anything and without paying any panelty?

2013-02-28 04:54:27

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.