Question #5736592

Can you name this Xbox 360 controller accessory?

I'm not sure what the name is but on some wired Xbox 360 controllers, there is an attachment which plugs into the 360 that you can detach from the rest of the controller. It's at the end of the wire. Do you know what that attachment is called? Thanks!

2013-04-27 16:39:18

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.