Question #5900097

What is the general term for this sequence?

Hi guys i really need help on this question, please reply as soon as possible what is the general term for this pattern or sequence: 64,32,16,8 (divides by 2 everytime.)

2013-02-28 11:28:33

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.