Question #5900267

Supernatural experience?

Within the last year or two some weird stuff has happened. The first experience was me seeing a floating white orb in my doorway around 3am. It made a very distinct sound too. Its hard to describe...it almost sounded like electricity, or static? I don't know how to put it in words. I saw it, and nothing happened. I looked away, and tried to fall back asleep. The second time, I saw it again, nothing happened. About a year later (a few weeks back) I heard the sound of it, but I couldn't see it. I was actually kind of scared. I went to bed, and just couldn't fall back asleep. All of a sudden I felt a feeling of warmth cover my whole body. A great feeling of warmth, and peace. I fell asleep within a few seconds of this amazing feeling. 2 nights ago, I was praying (I am a Christian), and my cat kept looking around my room, as if she saw something. I was half asleep In my bed, around 9 or so at night, and I felt the same warm feeling, this time just around on my face. I fell asleep immediately. I'm just curious as to what this is all about? Some family members of mine think it's a deceased family member coming back to watch over me/us. Also, both my mom and grandma have felt this warm feeling. My grandma has seen orbs, my mom has not. Does anyone has any idea on what these orbs are? The warm feeling? I read somewhere its "the holy spirit" I'm feeling, but I don't know. I am religious, but I'd like answers from other people before jumping to conclusions.

2013-05-02 03:46:42

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.