Question #6200203

Could you help me with some girl names?

So I am writing this novel and I am having trouble picking names for the main character and her best friend. Character 1: The main character is like the quiet one, has dark wavy hair, freckles, blue eyes and is skinny. She comes from a wealthy family and her older brother and sister names are Nathan and Alice. Character 2: Her best friend is very outspoken, bubbly, always talking and loves having fun. She has red hair, freckles, brown eyes and is also skinny. She is very pretty. From the outside she looks like a happy, confident girl, but she isn't, during the story she develops an eating disorder. She takes her distance from everyone who's close to her, and that's one of the main problems in the story. She is adopted and doesn't come from a wealthy family. Okay so I thought about Hannah or Lucy for character 1 and about Kaitlyn or Marissa for character 2. I actually named them Hannah and Marissa but that sounds stupid because of the 'a' in the end of both names. But I do also love Lucy and Kaitlyn very much!!! I have no idea, please tell me which name combination you like the best, you can also come up with your own names for the two of them. Thank you so much, this means a lot to me! xoxo Stella

2013-05-10 21:47:41

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.