Question #6299978

Opinions of this song I wrote?

Feel free to add any type of Criticism also it isn't done yet. Verse 1; I don't want to do this for the fame I only want to do this to make me proud All I really want to do is speak to any kid out there Who have no one to talk to This isn't a game I'm speaking my heart out to the crowd So listen closely so that you can hear That Every word I say is true Chorus; Life isn't very hard If you don't let hard things get in the way Just set your very own guard And push every thing you don't want away So sit back and enjoy the time that you have Before its all wasted Fill your life with only smiles and laughs And don't waste it for the smallest things in life Verse 2; Do the things you want to do Don't let somebody tell you can't Just because they know they can't succeed This is your life to live Don't make plans for two Make your own enchant Lets not make your life bleed Throw out the bad memories and lets relive Chorus; Life isn't very hard If you don't let hard things get in the way Just set your very own guard And push every thing you don't want away So sit back and enjoy the time that you have Before its all wasted Fill your life with only smiles and laughs And don't waste it for the smallest things in life Verse 3;

2013-05-13 18:50:50

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.