Question #6300075

proof of funds for skilled worker in canada?

Hey! I am applying for skilled worker visa. I want to ask about the proof of funds,, can I get my father bank statement and a paper from him that he will support me by money in order to complete the application.. Regards

2013-05-13 18:58:17

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.