Question #6800140

My parent wont get me a cell phone?

Im 14 years old and i feel left out. It seems like everyone has a phone. Ive always envied the people who have iphone 5s at school. Even my 10 year old cousin has a phone, and its an iphone 4!!!! I have tried asking my parents for one but they say i dont need one. I even have enough money to buy a decent prepaid phone. I have suggested this to my parents but they just say i wasting my own money, and wont let buy one with my own money!!! All my friends and relatives have really nice phones, im just so jealous. I understand if my parents dont want me to get a plan so i offered to buy my own prepaid with the money i earn but still no. Long story short i want to convince my parents to get me a cellphone. Oh and dont tell me to buy a cheap 20$ phone because i want a smart phone like a samsung or htc. I have enough savings to buy $600 phone but they wont let me :( 8 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

2013-05-28 10:28:25

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.