Question #6800242

Can i take admission in btech by presenting bsc 1st year transcipt certificate instead of 12th migration?

I study in bsc 1st year. I want to take admission in btech but my college will not return my 12th migration certificate. How can i take admission without migration certificate. Can i get admission with transcipt certificate of bsc 1st year

2013-05-28 10:35:23

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.