Question #6800321

I think I'm depressed?

I'm a 13 year old girl, and I'm turning 14 in June. I think I might be depressed. I'm always sad, and literally the smallest things seem to put me down, like one of my siblings telling me to do the dishes, something as simple as that. I used to play netball, and always be out with my friends but I've quit netball this year and I don't really enjoy being out with friends a lot. Wen I am with friends at school I like it, but I always have bad thoughts at the back of my mind, like pele telling me I'm worthless and stupid and I don't have a reason to live. I used to cut myself, and I've tried to stop now because people were seeing and it was making me feel worse. I always want to cut, do something, inflict pain on myself so I don't have to think about it. My parents hate me, and I'm not kidding. My dad never says anything kind to me and I...my...my stepmom just...she spwont understand. I've tried to talk to my friend but when I told her everything she backed off. I cry myself to sleep every night and I don't end up stepping till like 2am when I used to sleep at 9. I just don't feel okay, and I want someone to tell me whats wrong with me. I need help. I then. Maybe I don't. Just...please

2013-05-28 10:36:46

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.