Question #6800394

How do I legally add a suffix to my son's name?

My son is 3 years old and yes I know, why didn't I add it sooner.. Well, I didn't think about it until recently since he will be starting school soon. It's confusing when we get mail or when I had to fill out paperwork. I live in CA, and I was wondering how do I legally add the suffix II to his name? For example, his father's name is Nathaniel Brandon Creek, my son's name is Nathaniel Kole Mason Creek. What steps would I need to take to get his name from ^^ to Nathaniel Kole Mason Creek II ?

2013-05-28 10:38:48

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.