Question #6800432

What do you do when your doctor says he dont keep old records and therefore does not want to give me them?

i need them for social security and they wont help me get them because well soc.sec. dont really want me to be approved!

2013-05-28 10:47:41

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.