Question #7499993

To change my legal name (transgender)?

Do I need to change it in my current state of residence or my state of birth? Either one is fine since my state of birth is only a 20 minute drive from where I live now.

2013-06-17 13:47:17

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.