Question #7500037

Did this girl have a crush on me?

I didn't realise it at the time but the more I think back the more I wonder. When I first met her she did a whole load of things like rubbing against me opening her legs wide towards me, even winked at me once. I thought she was just a tease, she asked for my number a couple of times before I gave it to her then she always made comments about her short skirt and heels etc when I was with her she tried to hug me. When she was dressed up nice and i was ignoring her she came over to me and prodded me. She sent x's at the end of our texts. There was also this one time that I think she may have been trying to get me to say I liked her, we were along together and she brought up randomly that girls couldn't say things to each other like guys do, like sorting problems face to face etc. and girls didn't do that. Thing is there were time when she avoided being alon with me and sometimes she was very quiet and untalkative when we were together which is unusual for her. It's too late now, but do you reckon she was into me or just playing?

2013-06-17 13:51:29

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.