Question #7700195

If my son's Father re-sends paternity (denies it) can I change his last name to mine?

The for sure father of my 5 month old served me today with papers denying paternity by "re sending paternity", which writes him off the birth certificate as our son's father. I have a paternity court date for next month. During this time, he technically is not the father. So in this window of time, would I be able to change my son's last name to mine? I WILL be calling the office on monday to confirm, but I am anxious and would like to see what ya'll think. Thanks!

2013-06-23 03:48:21

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.