Question #7750072

Where can I find a therpist in Michigan that take medicaid for gender disorder?

Im a man that won't to be a woman where can I find a therapist that take medicaid I need help but can't afford the cost can't anyone help?

2013-06-24 16:10:12

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.