Question #7750085

chances to get into a top MBA school?

Where to I begin? Well for starters, I battled cancer in my undergraduate studies which took a toll on my academic record, and that gpa that I will graduate with is a 2.95. I took the GMAT and scored higher than the 90th percentile, also I took the GRE and received a top score as well. I will graduate this May, and have had work experience in undergrad, my UG degree is in economics, and I plan on a year of WE after graduation. Given the Work Experience in Undergrad, the year after, the almost 3.0 gpa while dealing with cancer, with a 2 year upward trend, and GMAT and GRE scores in the 90th percentile, Stellar personal statement, essays, and Letters of Recommendation and If I blanket all the top business schools (Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, Dartmouth, Duke, Columbia, Cornell, NYU, Northwestern, Brown, UPenn) do you think that at least one would accept me? When they want work experience for MBA is that post grad or can some of that be while in undergrad?

2013-03-03 00:37:10

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.