Question #7799996

Need some really good Adult or Young Adult Dark Fantasy books where the story mainly revolves around pre/teens?

Kinda sounds pervy I know, But I enjoy Fantasy, Romance, Horror, Thriller, Science fiction, uhh post apocalyptic, dystopian stories. Mature, Adult Movies, or books that revolve around Young teens or pre teens like 12 and up...Take Stephen Kings IT for instance, Mature Horror book about a bunch of preteen kids and a murderous clown. Or Pan's labyrinth, The young girl is around 11 or 12 I believe. Or the Goonies, they're all really young. The first hunger games I enjoyed (won't read the rest of the series, I hear they're not any good.)... Lolita, which I haven't read, but heard it's really good! Taxi driver I really liked, Detachment. American beauty, I haven't seen it but I hear it's really good and what I'm kinda looking for. Can't think of anything else right now. Keep in mind I'm mainly looking for books with the above elements mentioned, not movies. However if you know of any movies, I will gladly check them out as well!

2013-06-25 23:41:16

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.