Question #7800204

Need help with a new idea I'm working on?

I have a new idea that I would like to include in my story but it's fairly new and a little rough so the idea needs a little work. Please be nice! So I have this wealthy and powerful family named the Carlisle's in my story. A long time ago this patriarch of this wealthy family (along with a few other business partners) developed some kind of product/invention that could have made their company billions and put their business at the top. But this product was put on the back burner because there was too many problems with this product/invention. Now the patriarch of this family has decided to take another look at possibly taking this product to the next step. The only problem is there are lots of people (dangerous people) that will do anything to keep the Carlisle's from releasing this product/invention. When these dangerous people find out that the Carlisle's are planning to launch this product this puts the whole Carlisle's family in danger and some people end up dying because of it. The problem I'm having is trying to figure out what kind of product or invention this could be? This idea is fairly new so like I said it's a little rough and it needs work!

2013-06-25 23:46:42

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.