Question #7850099

My roommates hate my dog?

I've lived with two of my best friends in college for a year now in an apartment. One of my roommates hates my 6 month old lab puppy, her reasons are "he's too energetic, he barks (not a lot), and he's just a bad dog. I remind her that he is only a puppy so he's not going to be perfect. Keep in mind she hates all dogs except her tiny Chihuahua Well we just signed a new lease together for a house with a big fenced in back yard, so my pup would be outside majority of the time now, but my roommates are being very hateful and started a huge fight insisting my puppy can not come. I do not think this is fair seeing how the Chihuahua gets to come. I pay my own half of the rent, as well as paying a pet deposit. Should I bring my pup anyways and hope my roommate will get over it? I do not feel like I am in the wrong here. I just do not want to start a big war or have a terrible living situation not to mention loose a friend.

2013-06-27 07:21:37

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.