Question #7850218

Serious Help: I'm Binging?

My life is always full of stress and the ups and downs are just constant, more so downs. I had millions of family problems, even leading me to therapy. This year has been the PEAK of my onslaught. Food always made me feel comfortable no matter the situation. I have even found myself in tears or anger when I couldn't find anything to munch on If I felt upset, almost like having roid rage! Lately I've been trying to help myself by not eating as much as I would, but the next day I'd just dig myself into a whole bag of chips and feel bad. I won't lie and say I haven't tried to starve myself because I have. I'd try to not eat anything for 2 days and then have something subtle, but when food hits my lips I just go insane and start eating anything else I see. I've recently started get sick since 4 months or so ago from this, diarrhea after almost everything I try to eat, or just pains in my stomach and nausea. I'm 16 years old, I am 5'4 and I weigh 163 pounds. I'm overweight and I hate it. Others say I don't even look chubby but I know they are lying to me to me feel better. I feel myself gain all the weight back I try to loose. (If any!) I just want to be able to control myself. Any experiences? Is this binging? How can I stop myself!?

2013-06-27 07:30:45

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.