Question #8049984

What's this movie called?

Now, it's a pretty old movie, around late 80s or early 90s but it centers a guy with different personalities, except his very being splits so you've got an outgoing guy, a reserved guy (I don't know how accurate this is), and they all look the same, because they are derived from the same person. Any ideas?

2013-07-03 04:41:36

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.