Question #8049995

Planning to move back to Vancouver after university anything missing from my plan?

I just don't like Ontario... Vancouver is my home its where all my close friends are. I am planning on getting job as a lawyer at a Vancouver firm after law school I find the firms pay better. I plan on living with 2 friends so we would be sharing everything so we would pitch in with rent, food, ect. So far I have $20, 000 in savings (budgeted like crazy) and I'm not sure if I should buy a car or wait till after law school. I looked into a few jobs and they pay in the $30, 000 but that's mostly part-time work till I can get a job at a firm. Ive worked out a budget and I think i can make it work. Between my 3 friends rent is $600 each plus my budget does balance and I still end up having a good amount of savings. Is there anything I'm missing? Personal expenses, transportation, entertainment, rent, food, gifts, school books, tuition a lot of stuff included. I think I'm set but is there anything missing?

2013-07-03 04:47:13

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.