Question #8050083

How do i go about changing my middle name?

i went to my local dmv in N.Y to get my non driver i.d. the lady said she couldn't do anything for me because my social security had breyanna joynae' celestin & my birth certificate has breyanna ioynae jacqueline celestin. so how do i go about fixing this ? i just want "Breyanna Joynae Celestin" . I need to fix my middle name asap so i could have i.d to cash my checks etc ..

2013-07-03 04:42:36

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.