Question #8050173

Can someone explain this to me cause I confuse myself thinking about it?

So for as long as I can remember and ever since I have gotten a phone and have been texting people, I always get excited whenever a guy calls me or text me and I don't know why. Like I love texting, especially guys I just feel more comfortable talking to girls cause we have more in common. I'm not scared talking to girls and I don't know why that is other than my mom is a widow so I have to talk to her. But when it comes to guys I go berserks. Like I'll be dying to get a text from a guy but if he calls I get soo nervous and clinch up, but my girls my sisters I'm relaxed and cool with them. I've never been in a relationship with a guy or a girl, so I don't really know what I get turned onto, but there's this guy who I know who I like talk to everyday and I can't wait to get a text from him. So I dunno, am I gay or what? I don't dress gay but I'm not really you're average joe if you met me. I'm 17 by the way!

2013-07-03 04:45:19

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.