Question #8050205

Do I have ADHD or something?

I'm 16 and I'm really starting to believe that I might have ADHD. First off, I interrupt others all the time without even realizing it. Recently, my friends have told me that I always interrupt while others are speaking. I honestly never knew that I did that until I acknowledged it myself and found out that I really did. Secondly, focusing especially in school is very difficult. I can't focus at all to what my teacher is saying no matter how much I try and try to focus...it actually gets pretty frustrating. For tests, I probably have to read the question 5 times until I know what the question is asking because I can't focus...I'm thinking about other things(unintentionally). Also, my mind is constantly thinking about everything and anything which makes me emotional easily. I'm always thinking about what I do wrong in my life, I definitely get insecure very easily. Another example is when I play sports....my coach is always telling me that I need to slow down and to quit thinking about everything while I'm playing. When I play games, people always tell me im doing too much and that I need to slow/calm down...but its hard. I'm just tired of how I'm acting because now I do realize I do way too many things at once but I'm always trying to motivate myself which fails oftenly. I just want to know how I can adapt to my mind so that I can live my life the way I want to....thinking honestly gets the best of me. I apologize for the long post...guess I wanted to rant too. What do you think?

2013-07-03 04:49:46

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.