Question #8050251

Gay man wanting a child?

Hi will I be able to get IVF on the NHS I'm a gay man and my friend would love to help me have a child but she has had something done to stop her from having kids but she still has her periods so she still produces eggs right ?? I have looked on websites but I can not find anything about my situation please help

2013-07-03 04:48:59

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.