Question #8199953

I don't know what to do with my bf.?

Okay so Im 20, i know I'm young but just hear me out please. Ive been with this guy for almost 3 years. He is such a sweet heart, always there for me basically my best friend. But the thing is i don't see him having a future. I had to push him through high school hardly he went to night school. He dsnt want to go to college or anything, and he never had a job. He is 21 and dsnt seem to want to grow up. latly i have been really unhappy because I'm trying to make my future worth living but he dsnt want to meet me half way even though he says he wants to marry me in the future. I was valedictorian in high school and I'm going to college and i got my license (he dsnt). He did get hit by a car in Jan so I've been giving him time to heal but i feel he is using it as an excuse for everything. I had this talk with him to get a job or i cant see myself with him anymore and he would promise but not fall through. I was the one applying for everything for everything for him. But I'm not his mom. I've been so considerate but he isn't taking anything as serious as he should. Should i stay? Go? Give it more time? What do i do? I love him. But in love? Idk anymore I'm not happy.

2013-07-07 17:41:52

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.