Question #8200030

Should I quit my job please help?

Im having problems with my job. and i want to quit even though I dont have another job yet, I been at my job for 1 year and 3 months. This is the first I actually kept a job this long. but it was so hard doing it. I told my parents and they said i need to have another job before i quit and my mom said i would have move out if i quit. This also added more stress on me. they just dont understand. I live in a small town where its hard to find a job I m so tired of trying to do cbetter for myself and it seems like nothing is working out for me. im 25 and I been depressed for a long time I wish that i could find an easy way to kill myself so i dont have to deal with my problems anymore. Most likely i probably going have to stay at this job just so my mom want kick me out the house. I feel like i never going to have a decent life. last night i took at 18 benadryl pills just so i didnt have to hear myself thinking about my problems. Im not planning on being dependant on my parents i dont know what to do.

2013-07-07 17:41:46

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.